In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1femenino vehemenciafemenino intensidadfemenino vehemencia
- Even Bernhard was taken aback by the vehemence of the response.
- However, what is alarming is the vehemence with which a lot of the protestors expressed their views.
- I was surprised and a little embarrassed at my own vehemence, but reactions to Chomsky do tend toward the passionate.
- It was a measure of her political intelligence that, despite the vehemence with which she expressed her views, she remained one of her party's stars.
- Although the content of these responses was not surprising to us, the vehemence with which they were expressed was.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.