1(in room, building)ventilación femenino
- Jack ducked past a fallen ventilation duct on his way to the shuttle hangar.
- Looking ahead of him, he saw a ventilation grate fall from the ceiling.
- More often, however, it is inadequate attic ventilation.
- The most effective way to prevent it is by providing adequate ventilation.
- The school building had a mechanical supply and exhaust ventilation system.
- Dai followed her gaze to the ventilation shaft above them then looked at Cooper.
- Here two men are shown recuperating in the stoke hold under the ventilation shaft.
- They were then able to start to climb up back into the ventilation ducts.
- In more severe climates, heat recovery ventilation and other techniques may be practical.
- If anything, modern methods and improved ventilation should reduce the risk to asthmatics.
- Provide adequate ventilation to maintain indoor humidity levels between 30-60 %.
- Even a home with functional attic ventilation can now develop molds on the roof sheathing cavities above these unsatisfactory ducts.
- Provide adequate ventilation with window fans when using adhesives, as some are toxic.
- I've only got up to section 3, which is about ventilation shafts.
- Many web sites discuss the importance of attic ventilation, too.
- Rhea's movements were noiseless and careful as she slithered down the ventilation duct.
- He saw an open ventilation grate, big enough to fit both of them at once.
- He removed the ventilation grate aside, allowing himself to slide back onto solid ground again.
- However, there is no active cooling or even ventilation holes in the unit.
- Firefighters used thermal imaging equipment and a pressurised ventilation system to tackle the smoke.
2(system)sistema de ventilación masculino(pipe) (before noun) de ventilaciónventilation shaft — pozo de ventilación masculino