- According to program statistics from 2001, 70 per cent of new homes without proper heat recovery ventilators were under-ventilated.
- A corridor along the room on one side has ventilators opening onto the drain.
- Firemen used a positive pressure ventilator to force out the smoke.
- Remove the ventilators and put in the storm plates; duct tape over hatches and large port lights.
- Maybe we should put ventilators in the White House, just in case.
- Plenty of light enters through empty portholes on both sides of the engine room and ventilator hatches in the roof.
- We stratified trials by different high-frequency ventilators and by different ventilatory strategies.
- This is a model beehive, and that is a ventilator, for ventilating sewers.
- They occur frequently in Chinese mines, which often lack even rudimentary safety equipment such as ventilators to disperse the gas.
- ‘Close all doors, windows and ventilators,’ says the MoD report.
- The indoor air circulates through the core of the heat recovery ventilator along with cold, fresh, outdoor air.
- A smart bomb found its way down the ventilator shaft of the shelter.
- Adjustable ceiling ventilators let you control the airflow, while a window on the fly makes it feel less like you're in the doghouse.
- So you can see why turbine ventilators should never be covered up in the winter.
- Inlet chamber temperature was influenced by ambient air temperature and ventilator output temperature.
- There were ventilators but the portholes had to remain closed.
- At one end of the hall, turbine air ventilators have been put up.
- The participants going in wore full equipment, including ventilators, and had it checked by their compatriots going in.
- Ventilation was provided by a high-frequency jet ventilator through a cannula attached to the proximal port of the rigid bronchoscope.
- The much-needed ventilators cost £20,000 each and the band hopes to give the fundraising appeal a real boost.
2Medicinarespirador (artificial) masculinoventilador masculino
- Fifteen have been so ill they have required ventilator support to stay alive.
- Therefore, the correct ventilator setting should theoretically be tested during a formal sleep study.
- Frequent communication with his family revealed that he desired to have ventilator support withdrawn.
- Patients were screened daily using published guidelines for ability to wean from the mechanical ventilator.
- Six patients reported symptomatic improvement, including three who were weaned off the mechanical ventilator.