In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(confirmation)confirmación femeninocorroboración femenino
- Further, Net-based identities use very few verifications other than credit card information.
- At any rate, the end result of science is the objective product of multiple verifications and the findings of generations of scientists.
- Moreover, she wrote in her July 5, 2001, letter, the cost of work search verifications would cost up to two times the estimated savings.
- Data and system integrity must be preserved through authority, operational, device, and other checks and verifications.
- We can't do what CBS did and what the panel describes: fail to recognize the nuances of the field of document verification.
- We wrote several books on the subject, just don't check the footnotes for verifications of time and place for said hat wearing.
- As a result, its most effective use is to authenticate a card access request for positive identity verification.
- The registration verification process had identified people who had registered, but who did not qualify.
- As a result, a very powerful tool, lint, was created which was able to make a large number of static verifications of the code.
- For accurate verification of data, interview techniques are considered insufficient.
- We had asked for some verifications from them about their process and the answers just weren't satisfactory.
- Once your eyes were thus opened you saw confirming instances everywhere: the world was full of verifications of the theory.
- These verifications currently are in progress.
- The ability to perform early design-to-manufacture verifications has led to reduced waste and substantial cost savings.
- Identification of plants with botanical verifications is essential as contamination due to misidentification of plant species or parts is common.
- Serpa also suggested changes in the process, including international verification - something Marulanda has repeatedly opposed.
- Surely there must be a due process of checking and verification.
- In neither instance did these verifications change any of the conclusions reported below, unless otherwise stated.
- Once in place, many of the tests and verifications are repeated to assure workers that the payload and its shuttle interfaces are working together.
- I also approached the Israelis and submitted verifications.
2(checking)verificación femeninocomprobación femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.