In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fideos finos masculinocabello de ángel masculino
- Broader and thicker than the skinny rice vermicelli, it plays a starring role in the ever-popular Pad Thai noodles with egg, prawn and chilli.
- Add your soy sauce until the vermicelli and chicken take on a golden chestnut colour.
- Place approximately 1/4 cup of vermicelli over the pork and shrimp.
- As I enjoy my vermicelli under the watchful eyes of smiling Buddha, I notice that Wan Ker-sin is swallowing, instead of chewing his food.
- Islands of tender beef brisket float among rice vermicelli in a delicate lemongrass broth flavored with scallion, cilantro and onion.
- Chaariya are short thin noodles, similar to vermicelli.
- But it wasn't some slim vermicelli that created his ultimate comeback, but a retake on a terror tale about killer rats.
- He dropped them into a cast-iron skillet with olive oil and garlic, doused them with sherry and butter, and gussied them up with vermicelli.
- Steep the rice vermicelli noodles in boiling hot water for five minutes, remove, strain and set aside.
- You have to take plenty of money if you plan to order the braised lobster with vermicelli which costs 968 yuan per pot.
- Also be sure to parch your vermicelli noodles until they are a rich golden brown colour.
- Gently break the vermicelli into smaller pieces.
- Onam is the season for banana chips, pappadams and vermicelli.
- Put the vermicelli into warm water and soften it.
- There's also fried rice, vermicelli and meal-in-a-bowl soups that can be had with veggies, beef or chicken.
- Rice vermicelli noodles add extra interest, and handfuls of herbs make up the necessary greenery.
- Place bean thread or rice vermicelli noodles in a pot, cover with hot water and allow to stand until tender.
- Cook the vermicelli according to package instructions.
- The puff-and-serve chapattis, high-protein biscuits and vermicelli kheer are doing well at the retail market place, thank you.
- Greek cooks sometimes add rice or broken vermicelli noodles to the stock to make it more substantial.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.