In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
nombrePlural vertices, Plural vertexes
1Matemáticas Anatomíavértice masculino
- A graph is a mathematical structure consisting of vertices connected by edges.
- An undirected edge connecting these two vertices indicates this relationship.
- Think of the two islands and the mainland as vertices with the paths between these nodes called arcs.
- Each vertex unit can have one vector and one scalar operation in flight simultaneously.
- Bond angles are calculated using the central atom as the vertex of the bond angle.
- The vertex representing k is the final state of the kth chain.
- The vertices were then connected to their neighbours to create the polygons.
- This will protect the perineum and assist in extension of the head as the vertex passes the symphysis.
- She has been left with extensive scars and areas of alopecia on the vertex, occipital, and right parietal regions of her head.
- The frequency of each morph increases from the one side of the triangle to the opposite vertex.
- This is followed by thinning over the vertex and then, eventually, complete loss of hair over the crown.
- A coin may only be placed by dragging the cursor along an edge from one vertex to another.
- As the head clears the pubic symphysis, the vertex is pulled upward at an angle of 45 degrees to the floor.
- He also found another solution where the three bodies were at the vertices of an equilateral triangle.
- The three 6-cycles pairwise intersect in two non-adjacent vertices.
- In wild-type flies, the head vertex is symmetrical and composed of three distinct domains.
- The Sahasrara or crown chakra is related to the pituitary gland and externalizes at the vertex of the scalp.
- Two adjacent vertices must be of the same colour.
- Now add parallels beyond those in the same direction, through the vertices of the largest triangle.
- Einstein observes that the Menelaus theorem is symmetric with respect to the vertices of the triangle.
- Balancing on the vertex requires enormous training in concentration.
- But what vertices of anxiety lie behind the gentle opposition of town and country, youth and age when Janice arrives in Dulwich.
- The game begins at one particular vertex, corresponding to the starting position of the game.
- Now in a single move a coin must slide between adjacent vertices.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.