nombrePlural vertices, Plural vertexes
1Matemáticas Anatomíavértice masculino
- A graph is a mathematical structure consisting of vertices connected by edges.
- An undirected edge connecting these two vertices indicates this relationship.
- Think of the two islands and the mainland as vertices with the paths between these nodes called arcs.
- Each vertex unit can have one vector and one scalar operation in flight simultaneously.
- Bond angles are calculated using the central atom as the vertex of the bond angle.
- The vertex representing k is the final state of the kth chain.
- The vertices were then connected to their neighbours to create the polygons.
- This will protect the perineum and assist in extension of the head as the vertex passes the symphysis.
- She has been left with extensive scars and areas of alopecia on the vertex, occipital, and right parietal regions of her head.
- The frequency of each morph increases from the one side of the triangle to the opposite vertex.
- This is followed by thinning over the vertex and then, eventually, complete loss of hair over the crown.
- A coin may only be placed by dragging the cursor along an edge from one vertex to another.
- As the head clears the pubic symphysis, the vertex is pulled upward at an angle of 45 degrees to the floor.
- He also found another solution where the three bodies were at the vertices of an equilateral triangle.
- The three 6-cycles pairwise intersect in two non-adjacent vertices.
- In wild-type flies, the head vertex is symmetrical and composed of three distinct domains.
- The Sahasrara or crown chakra is related to the pituitary gland and externalizes at the vertex of the scalp.
- Two adjacent vertices must be of the same colour.
- Now add parallels beyond those in the same direction, through the vertices of the largest triangle.
- Einstein observes that the Menelaus theorem is symmetric with respect to the vertices of the triangle.
- Balancing on the vertex requires enormous training in concentration.
- But what vertices of anxiety lie behind the gentle opposition of town and country, youth and age when Janice arrives in Dulwich.
- The game begins at one particular vertex, corresponding to the starting position of the game.
- Now in a single move a coin must slide between adjacent vertices.