1(fabricado antes de 1919) coche antiguo masculino
- The cars made between 1885 and 1905 are known as veteran cars; those between 1906 and 1919, Edardian; 1920-1939, vintage cars, and from 1940-1969, classic.
- Among them will be eight Navy aviators from HMAS Albatross in two veteran cars made up to look like helicopters.
- And on July 15, more than 800 vintage and veteran cars will descend on the estate for a rally.
- Only 14 of the 33 starters reached Brighton that day, but now over 400 veteran cars start the annual run from Hyde Park with the majority completing the 60 mile endurance to the South Coast.
- The show featured new cars and motorcycles from most of the manufacturers as well as a range of vintage and veteran cars, V8-engined motor vehicles, collectibles and street cars with outrageous sound systems.
- Natural gas is another alternative fuel, and DaimlerChrysler will have some natural gas powered vehicles on show, as well as their priceless vintage and veteran cars brought over from their museum in Germany.
- Or maybe you'd prefer a cottage garden, or a veteran car, or a bowl of fruit, or any number of ghastly pieces of derivative artwork each available at a knock-down price from the shifty looking blokes parked up by the roadside?
- The Show-n-Shine will feature hundreds of cars including street machines, vintage and veteran cars, hot rods, bikes, special interest vehicles and even some old racing cars.
- The doors also swung open on a Victorian Motor Show, an interactive motor car gallery, veteran car ride, a period Co-op shop and extended street scene including cycle shop, railway signal box, chemist, cinema, and arcade.
- It fits in here like a Transit van at a veteran car rally.
- And what a wonderful sight the rows of vintage and veteran cars, motorbikes and tractors made.
- There will also be a display of up to twenty vintage and veteran cars by local members of the Connaught Vintage and Veteran Cars Association.
- On Saturday November 6 about 50 veteran cars will be on show at Waterloo Place, Pall Mall, from 11 am to 3pm.
- This very popular one-day show is in its 14th year and gets bigger and better every time with a variety of street machines, vintage and veteran cars, hot rods, bikes and special interest vehicles.
- Among the veteran cars participating in the jubilee race of 1953 was a 1903 Benz owned by Charlie Taylor of Forest.