In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1médico veterinario masculinomédica veterinaria femeninoveterinario masculinoveterinaria femenino
- If a pet owner has more power than a relative of an incapacitated patient over a treatment decision, can they therefore require a veterinary surgeon to destroy a healthy animal?
- Also significant are provisions relating to the prescribing cascade, which will allow veterinary surgeons to use products authorised in another EU member state as one of the cascade options.
- The university veterinary surgeons who frequently prepare animals for experiments gave the rattler an implant of a little plastic loop.
- Neither respondent is a veterinary surgeon or practitioner.
- One was an ex-doctor, one a former civil servant and the other a qualified veterinary surgeon.
- The clinical consequences of hypertension are so important that the fundamental measurement deserves to be taken with proper regard to precision, and with the same care that is now taught to veterinary surgeons.
- The lack of veterinary surgeons who knew how to treat crocodiles worsened the situation.
- France has a deficit of veterinary surgeons, despite the French passion for poodles and other lap-dogs, because entry requirements to the profession are set too high, it says.
- A veterinary surgeon was kidnapped from his animal clinic in Maraval yesterday by two men who claimed they had a dog in urgent need of medical attention.
- Secondly, the review contains no trials from species routinely treated for haemorrhage by veterinary surgeons.
- There will also be an ecologist in industry, nature reserves warden, a wildlife veterinary surgeon, an independent badger consultant, zoo curator and wildlife television presenter.
- He qualified as a veterinary surgeon; he was a great worker; he took life very seriously but overall was his great sense of humour and fun.
- The Currow native, who qualified as a veterinary surgeon, won 20 caps during a distinguished international rugby career with Ireland between 1965 and 1968.
- In that 4 and a half years on the Isle of Man, I worked as a practising veterinary surgeon and met quite a few people who were involved in the drag hunt.
- The enquiry could find that a monopoly situation exists among the manufacturers, wholesalers or even veterinary surgeons, which prevents or distorts competition.
- Unlike in the case of beef and mutton, there is no facility for examining chicken by veterinary surgeons / health authorities before or after slaughter.
- Prescription only would result in a monopoly by veterinary surgeons.
- The main comment was that the veterinary surgeon had no knowledge of pigs, two owners complained of poor attitude towards their pets and two veterinarians were unable to provide suitable ‘pig’ medicines.
- Farmers interested in taking part in the initiative should discuss with their veterinary surgeons the appropriate samples to submit to VLA regional laboratories.
- Add the fact that official veterinary surgeons only have to be present for a quarter of the production time at smaller slaughterhouses and it is possible to understand the temptation to operate outside regulations.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.