1viandas femenino arcaico literario
- Even the catering crew's kept behind a swinging door, save for carefully timed replenishment of viands.
- Every mile of the road heightens the flavor of the viands we expect at the end of it.
- Stood there for a while watching him eat, and wondering whether to give him my viands as well, so his meal would have some flavor.
- Great seafood, viands, fruit and vegetables, complemented with some of the world's best wines, bring an excellent meal well within Bangkok prices at around Baht 500-600.
- The egg basket would be over along the wall on a side table packed with choice viands purchased from reputable shops.