1objetos de la época victoriana masculino
- The garden contained much of the Victoriana he had salvaged from in and around Keighley.
- Ozzy Osbourne lookalike Darren Marks from Leeds, was filmed with Victoriana, art nouveau and art deco expert Eric Knowles with his giant barge teapot.
- The room is tastefully decorated - though not to my taste - with layers of muted Victoriana.
- Now, I'm not a fan of Victoriana - not one of those women who has lace doilies on my end table and sachets in my bathroom.
- The Grill Room could be a set for Monarch of the Glen, or one of those retro Scottish Victoriana reproduction room displays you'd find in Big Box furniture warehouses.
- Rather than play with other kids, the young Lloyd Jenkins would hang out with the neighbours - elderly communists with a boat shed full of Victoriana, rescued from a St Mary's Bay home demolished for the harbour bridge.
- Not far from the base of the Christ Church tower - which is no longer a place of worship but an art gallery - stands a magnificent piece of early Victoriana which was once Hartlepool's great Wesleyan chapel.
- Visitors were able to browse a selection of Victoriana stalls from jewellery sellers and basket-weavers to rope makers, and there was plenty of street entertainment to be enjoyed, including jugglers, stilt-walkers and jazz musicians.
- Now Sally doesn't hesitate to mix vintage Hawaiiana with Victoriana.
- Instead of twee Victoriana, we found ourselves staring at a glass monolith that looked like it would be more at home in Florida than Fife.
- The fuddy-duddiness of Victoriana seemed to me so unfashionable in the 1990s: people wanted to have things like stainless-steel kitchens; they didn't want all this velvet over the tables and embroidery everywhere.
- Naturally it has the heritage decor that comes with the genre: dark wood, theatrical red, brazenly swirly carpets, brass coal scuttles and Quality Street faux Victoriana prints.
- In the sitting room chintz, collections of sherry glasses and relentless Paisley-esque carpet all conspire to create an idiosyncratic replica of Victoriana.
- This sombre painting, hung at the gallery's current Ben Nicholson display, may at first appear out of place - a piece of Victoriana surrounded by some of the most spare geometric abstraction ever produced in Britain.