1enlace por video masculinoenlace por vídeo masculino Españato give evidence by video link — declarar por videoconferencia
- The witness approached a minister after the publicity given to the inquest, where witnesses gave evidence anonymously by video link.
- The cave system was explored for a distance of 50 metres from the face with a live video link to the surface.
- It is done by the associate over the video link or the court officer.
- He also addressed the National Press Club via video link.
- It may have to be done by video link from Perth, I think, hereafter, Mr Hawkins.
- Depending on Gareth's recording schedule, he is hoping to make an appearance, either in person or via a video link.
- The Court will now adjourn briefly in order to establish a video link to Perth, Western Australia.
- He will appear at the same court via videolink on January 11.
- Speaking via a video link in Moscow, Andrei Lugovoi told journalists in London that MI6 had been involved in murder of Litvinenko in London last year.
- Set well back from the road, the house is accessed through antique-style electric gates that have a video link.
- The man, described only as Witness A, spoke from behind a screen on a video link and with his voice distorted.
- One security service witness, known as David, is to give evidence by videolink from an undisclosed foreign country.
- On the second observation, I witnessed a trial by video link.
- Under the terms of the release Megrahi is required to update officials in Scotland every month via a video link on his medical status.
- She was allowed to "appear" via a video link.
- This afternoon's closed court session also saw Elisabeth confront Fritzl for the first time albeit by pre-recorded video link.
- I haven't posted a link in a little while and I certainly haven't posted a video link in a while.
- I understand that there is a special leave list by video link to Brisbane on 12 September 2003.
- Seven photographers had been expected to attend the inquest this week, giving their evidence via videolink from a courtroom in Paris.
- The witness was under 17 years of age and gave evidence via a video link.