- In other words, you don't record material onto a video cassette, you record material directly into a hard-drive, similar to what's inside your computer.
- Applicants for the Stand-Up Award need to send in a VHS video cassette of their stand-up routine.
- He provided a video cassette to the court and insisted that it recorded the parrot's curse.
- But Sony will also start selling a video cassette that's suited for high-definition digital recordings.
- Scott shook his head and took the video cassette from me, slipping it into the VCR.
- A video cassette for use in such a system is also provided.