In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1arte de filmar videos
- Barring the lack of a touch-screen like Sony models and the mediocre battery life of one hour with the supplied battery, the Canon is indeed a great buy for anyone serious about their videography.
- Now the scientists are researching the potential of combining the aerial color infrared videography with global positioning and geographic information system technologies.
- Magnified high-speed videography revealed that both Leptotyphlops dulcis and Typhlops lineolatus ingest and transport their insect prey using rapid jaw ratcheting mechanisms.
- Iron Chef's videography does curtail the program's audio-visual disconnect by devoting nearly all of its contest time - about half of each program - to footage of the chefs at work.
- They will have classes in sculpting, painting, photography, music, theatre, contemporary dance, film, and videography, apart from reading, writing, and arithmetic.
- On-site support included a hospitality banquet, equipment expo and finish line videography that ushered finishers into video clips that could be e-mailed to friends and family.
- This is done using different methods: in high-density areas videography is used, whereas in remote areas, a global positioning system is used.
- However, they can assist in the initial production phase, which typically includes scripting, story-boarding and videography, through referrals and partnering.
- The videography is outstanding; one seems to be on the stage with the performers much of the time.
- But an interest in modes of storytelling led her to attend FAVA's 2001 Video Noodle House, a beginner's course in videography.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.