1videófono masculinovideoteléfono masculino
- I think videophones and VoIP make a powerful combo and will popularize yet another acronym: VVoIP.
- So what kind of war did 600 embedded correspondents and all those high-tech satellite dishes and videophones bring us?
- To stream the video to headquarters, the videophone must be connected to a satellite phone, a device about the size of a laptop computer.
- It was there that CNN tried out new devices extensively like videophones, digital cameras and the likes.
- And with that download capacity, videophones will manage about two frames per second.
- What's more, he says, the chip - and the videophone - will work equally well over DSL or satellite.
- She was so glad that they used normal phones and not videophones or conferencing.
- Communications within the settlement would be by cell phone and videophone.
- But all those couples needed a computer and a Nexus module and a telescreen and telephone and a videophone.
- Broadband access to the home will create a new wave of networked devices, such as TVs, videophones, even kitchen appliances.