- It's a basic point and click rangefinder (separate viewfinder lens) camera from Boots.
- Learning to see the battlefield through the viewfinder of a camera requires a special skill.
- The first device the company is working on is a viewfinder for digital cameras.
- The bright frame and spherical mirror are coated onto the lenses of a reverse-Galilean viewfinder.
- The screen is not a simple rectangle but rather the homothetic surface of the viewfinder of his camera.
- This has no noticeable effect on the viewfinder, exposure metering or focusing systems.
- It is an optical device, somewhat like a viewfinder, which allows me to vary the focal length at will.
- The majority have a zoom lens, an optical viewfinder and an LCD viewing screen.
- Most pocket cameras have a separate viewfinder: what you see is an approximation of what the lens is seeing.
- The students were allowed to see through the camera viewfinder and one girl wanted to know how 3D films were made.