1viticultura femeninovitivinicultura femenino
- What is not so well known, perhaps, is his almost messianic desire to propagate a love of fine wine and viniculture to as large an audience as possible.
- Proving many skeptics wrong, he went ahead and established Thailand's first premier winery - and with it Thailand's first serious attempt at viniculture.
- The program explores the subtleties of terroir, craftsmanship, viticulture, viniculture, cooperage and food and wine pairings over a three day session.
- While the national media were busy extolling the virtues of some form of closer relationship with Australia, many young Australians were working in New Zealand wineries during vintage 2004 to gain experience of our viniculture.
- The Rhone - Alpes province boasts another reason for visiting the area, namely viniculture and gastronomy.
- There is an opportunity to invest in the wine plantation for five years with a guaranteed return on your investment and the rather appealing chance to check the quality of the viniculture on a fairly regular basis.
- Australia's Shiraz actually came from the Rhône Valley, via one man, who was on a vine-collecting journey to Europe's great wine regions for the benefit of Australian viniculture.
- An ardent linguist proficient in ancient Oriental languages, Napp had many other passions, including horticulture, viniculture, and fruit growing.
- Once a major supplier of wine to Europe, the cold spell led to the complete collapse of viniculture in the British Isles.
- The new world has helped turn wine growing and wine making into a science (viticulture and viniculture respectively).
- He is attempting to establish the origin of the earliest Neolithic viniculture - where grapevines were cultivated and winemaking developed.