In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Grapes are still harvested from the pasture but not for the purpose of vinification.
- His responsibilities at Santa Rita include vinification of different premium wines for export and the development and vinification of new products.
- The wine doesn't need a California name to make it good, though and in the best of hands, it can yield incredibly enjoyable and warming wines, especially in Manduria where laws governing vinification are fierce.
- Producing wine actually involves two separate steps: the growing of the grapes, called viticulture and the making of the wine, called vinification.
- In 1998 he introduced a change in vinification.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.