1(of agreement, law, right) violación femenino(of promise) incumplimiento masculinohuman rights violations — violaciones de los derechos humanos
- a border violation — una infracción fronteriza
- a traffic violation — una infracción de tráfico
- to be in violation of sth — contravenir algo
- That seems to be our response to any violation of traffic rules that slows us down.
- I think though that the real issue is one about violation of trust and violation of safety.
- Put simply, the government was in violation of its own standards and knew it would cause injury to these men.
- Last year we were blacklisted over copyright violation over a treaty that we signed.
- More recent cases have evinced a less restrictive interpretation of the term flagrant violation.
- She wants to tackle the decision to dump her from the membership list as a human rights violation.
- Except for this violation of safety and common sense, Oliver had a spotless record.
- This double standard, this sheer violation of humane principles must be stopped.
- Every violation of the law is damaging to the good order and expectations of society.
- Two men and two women have been questioned over trademark violation and benefits fraud allegations.
- Once this is done, any violation of the norms by vendors can be met with penal measures.
- You may not export the product in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
- In a savagely comic scene, Vera grapples with how this violation has left her feeling.
- Anyone whose home has been burgled knows the feeling of violation that follows.
- It's clear that most of the recordings were being distributed in violation of copyright laws.
- We need a government who can control the law and order and curtail violation of human rights.
- The Court held, however, that on the facts of this case there was no violation.
- I myself am shocked, sickened and outraged by this violation of our baby's grave.
- The two women were brought to the police station at night, in flagrant violation of rules.
- He said a definite message had been sent out that no human rights violation would be tolerated.
2.1(of grave, shrine)profanación femenino
2.2literary (of peace, tranquillity)perturbación femenino