- The viscountess and the countess had very different, simultaneous reactions to this statement of Lady Gwyneth's.
- There will also be an evening of Poetry, Prose and Music for a Summer Evening in the picturesque gardens of Burnt Norton House at the kind invitation of the viscount and viscountess Sandon.
- The wives of a king, prince, duke, marquess, earl, viscount and baron are queen, princess, duchess, marchioness, countess, viscountess and baroness respectively.
- And you'll be a viscountess, with maids to answer to your every whim.
- Have someone make a call to the viscountess of Liesende, tell her to fetch the Princess Gayle in time for dinner.
- Thirty gowns each, your highness, ten capes and five habits for both Princess Gayle and the viscountess as well.
- The viscountess returned to her chambers where her own Abigail attended her.