In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1horario de visitas masculino
- The videotape used in this study addressed pain control, patient belongings, visiting hours, hospital discharge criteria, and communication with nurses, which are integral parts of a hospital admission.
- Staff will also deal with elective and acute admissions as well as with general enquiries such as visiting hours and directions to the hospital.
- I would personally feel indignation to have to pay to visit someone in hospital or have to pay when I went for an appointment - especially since the buses stop running before the end of visiting hours.
- The visiting hours at the hospital are between 11.30 am and 12.30 pm, also between 4.30 pm and 6.30 pm.
- One or other of us has to stay at home during visiting hours just now so a small evening outing is only reasonable as a reward.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.