1femenino defensa de la tesisexamen oral que decide la nota global de la licenciatura
- ‘Sorry about the poor performance in the viva,’ I said.
- To decide his fate, he would have to face a viva, a personal interview with the examiners.
- I would love to be able to tell the story of my viva, but can't.
- When performance assessment did occur, as in specialty certification, the traditional viva dominated.
- Our readers should know he cut a fine figure in subfusc on his way to his viva.
- The clinical assessors studied 50 case records culled randomly from the past six months' activity, and on the second day I had a two hour viva on selected records.
- He submitted his thesis ‘Compound Verb in Bengali’ in 1975 and appeared for the viva.
- They are made over a course of preparation, of examination, of vivas, of evaluation, of letters, of assessments.
- Anyway, I managed to squeeze into my exam suit and, in between feeds, nip over to the royal college to do my vivas.
- The project viva turned out to be smooth sailing.
- But it was the viva which frightened me to death.
- He was said to be the ‘ablest historian of his year’, but he had failed to get a first, and seemed now to be acting out some endless redemptive viva.
- My supervisor informs me that my paper looks fine to submit and informs me the date of my first-year viva.
- Now, after long years, they meet again in California, where she has just walked out of her viva, and he has finished a stint as a visiting professor.
- From a personal point of view the case note viva was the most traumatic part as I learnt that I can make simple mistakes that I would not expect a junior doctor to make.
- I recall going for my anatomy viva in June 1964, at the end of my first year at Cambridge.