- Every word is sung with such involvement, it sounds like someone is vocalizing the words of their dying father's will.
- At times, she vocalizes sounds, trying in her best way to speak.
- Frederick could no longer vocalize words, and he could write no better.
- Most sound effects men had to be able to vocalise impressions of a wide range of animals.
- But when I speak, I choose words and vocalize them in time: these differences make every phase of speech unreliable.
- She thought, pleading desperately, trying to vocalize the words but not knowing if they were actually leaving her mouth or if they were trapped in her head.
- She alters the sound of her voice at critical points and vocalizes nonverbal sounds to convey her message.
- As a result of the straining of her vocal cords during her crisis, Fe is left with a speech impediment whereby she cannot vocalize every word in a sentence.