In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1vóleibol masculinobalonvolea masculino
- These kinds of injuries are common in basketball, football, volleyball, and soccer.
- Basketball and volleyball are also popular sports but nothing comes close to football.
- She is a fine athlete and has played volleyball and basketball for her school.
- Apart from athletics, she also competes in a wide range of events such as gymnastics, volleyball and basketball.
- Among the clubs that have received funding are alpine sports, rugby league, volleyball, cricket and golf.
- On the flip side, there was some good volleyball played during the tournament.
- They gather at the gym for basketball and volleyball, and at the local rink for hockey.
- Football was number one but he had also done athletics, basketball, volleyball and cricket.
- The games facilities will cater for sports such as table tennis, volleyball, pool and badminton.
- As they ate, he noticed two teams of refugees playing volleyball in the street.
- The Zambia team will compete in several events among them volleyball, netball, table tennis and swimming.
- Athletes will compete in track and field, volleyball, football, netball and basketball.
- For most people, beaches are gregarious places for fun and games, cricket and football, volleyball and kites.
- The most popular spectator and participant sports are soccer and volleyball.
- These include track events for athletes and team events in netball, soccer and volleyball.
- She played volleyball and basketball, was on a swim team and was an outstanding soccer player.
- She used to play volleyball for her school team but quit due to the risk of injury.
- In addition, Sydney fielded teams in soccer, volleyball, basketball and rugby.
- Basketball, handball, and volleyball are modern sports that are beginning to catch on.
- If you're sociable, try a team sport such as volleyball, or find a workout partner.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.