1(cash substitute)vale masculinocollect three vouchers for a free gift — reúna tres vales / cupones para obtener un obsequio gratis
- Members of Parliament and their spouses and dependants receive a certain number of vouchers from Parliament to entitle them to free air travel.
- The privatization process began in late 1992, after all citizens had become entitled to a voucher that could be exchanged for shares in the new private companies.
- Similar to mobile phone top-up vouchers, the new voucher has a unique credit card number and a set credit limit.
- It was alleged that some politicians had been fraudulently claiming for accommodation and car hire using their parliamentary travel vouchers.
- Parents are given a voucher or certificate by the government to pay for all or part of tuition if they decide to send their child to a private or parochial school.
- A massive voucher privatization program turned more than 60 million people into shareholders of Russian businesses.
- Under the current system councillors found most pensioners were exchanging rail vouchers at the station for an £18 rail card.
- With unwanted gifts the shop is not required to offer you a refund, though many will offer an exchange, credit vouchers, or refund, as long as you have a receipt.
- If you book before November 30 you will receive a discount voucher off our next event.
- However, employers will not be under any obligation to offer childcare vouchers.
- Junior season-ticket holders must exchange their vouchers for a ticket.
- The cutbacks cover the costs of new monthly $65 pensions and food vouchers for seniors, single mothers, and disabled people.
- Points can be used to reduce British Gas and Television Licence bills or be exchanged for shopping vouchers.
- The return leg was cancelled and 156 exhausted passengers given meal vouchers and offered accommodation in Rome.
- These vouchers entitle the bearer to CrossRail tickets (at a marginal rate).
- Twice a year dividend vouchers are mailed to card holders, and these can be exchanged for cash at any Co-Op outlet.
- Hundreds of readers completed vouchers, printed in the paper, to lodge their support.
- Gift vouchers are available from the hotel and make a great Christmas treat.
- All entrants will receive £20 worth of discount vouchers for Vodafone services.
- He started out with a simple discount club, offering individuals discount vouchers in return for an annual fee.
2(receipt)justificante masculinocomprobante masculino
- You will also need share vouchers, and certificates of deduction of tax from bank and building society accounts.
- Tangretti provided copies of his vouchers, receipts and backup documentation for last year, except for itemized lists of phone charges.
- Along with cash, police said they were told the vault contained receipts and vouchers which detailed how funds should be received and disbursed.
- My autograph is only requested on credit card vouchers.
- Thus providing services after accepting a signed credit card voucher did not fall within the provision.