1(wage-paid worker)asalariado masculinoasalariada femenino
- He said that the average family should benefit by approximately 8.3% while the average wage earner should reap about 13% extra in disposable income.
- This is an affordable amount for the average wage earner to pay.
- Girls leaving school often find work more easily than the boys and go on to become the main wage earner.
- I believe that this legislation discriminates between a wage earner and a contractor.
- For more than 60 years it has helped millions of Americans avoid poverty in old age, upon becoming disabled, or after the death of a family wage earner.
2(in paid employment)they are all wage earners — todos trabajan