1chaleco masculinobefore noun waistcoat pocket — bolsillo del chaleco masculino
- By spring, all of the system's 7,000 station workers will be wearing sports jackets, padded waistcoats, Doc Martens and hats bearing high-visibility reflective bands.
- The men's costumes include broad-brimmed hats, embroidered waistcoats, and short jackets.
- Cap sleeves and a smock blouse look great with a waistcoat and teamed with a loose, lightweight scarf.
- In the 1920s and well into the '30s, the Sunday dress for the men was a navy suit, sometimes a waistcoat or the occasional pullover.
- The childcare service are also looking for hats, bags, shawls, waistcoats, belts, skirts etc for the children's ‘Dress Up’ box.
- Black waistcoats over a white shirt (with the men wearing ties) is the order of the day, and very smart it looks too.
- Cowboys opened the circus, dressed in jeans, waistcoats and Stetsons.
- He dresses in immaculately pressed shalwar kameez and waistcoat - sheer Afghan chic.
- The auctioneer stepped up onto the gangway above the sheep pens, briefly registered the small crowd of burly men in padded waistcoats and tweed hats and cleared his throat.
- The famous bowler hat and striped waistcoat are one of the jazz world's most famous trademarks.
- The shirt and the leather waistcoat I'm wearing are what I had on when the crash happened.
- The second man had black hair, and wore a waistcoat over a white shirt.
- Men at their sides may have been attired in black frock coats, over waistcoats, white wing-collar shirts, black ties and top hats.
- The man is described as white, aged about 18, wearing a blue and white check shirt with either a body warmer or waistcoat style of jacket.
- He was wearing black trousers, a black suit jacket, pale blue shirt, black waistcoat, blue/silver tie, black shoes.
- This season the World Snooker Association bowed to calls from players to do away with the rule insisting they wear bow ties, white shirts and waistcoats.
- It was a pinstriped waistcoat with a collar and short-sleeved shirt.
- The 39-year-old - recently named Sexiest Male at the British Soap Awards - especially likes wearing a white shalwar kameez with waistcoat.
- I peered outside at fishermen in green quilted waistcoats sat sheltered beneath big umbrellas beside a pond rippled by raindrops.
- He had on the uniform that I find strangely attractive - brown felt hat, white shirt, tweed waistcoat, tweed jacket and trousers, country but smart at the same time.