In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1camareros masculinomeseros masculino América Latinamozos masculino Cono Sur Colombiamesoneros masculino Venezuela
- Communication is key, from beer company to wholesaler to operator, from headquarters to bar manager to waitstaff.
- But shrewd restaurateurs and bar owners know that the secret weapon lies in the hands of a highly trained waitstaff.
- But for reasons unexplained, the waitstaff informed the VIP his dinner entrée was no longer available.
- Better product makes for better drinks, enhancing the dining and drinking experience and improves your waitstaff's tips.
- The waitstaff all across the ballroom has begun to shuttle the hundreds of dinners to the gala patrons.
- When a customer in the dining room has questions, the waitstaff brings a bartender over to the table.
- But this is by far not the only reason to choose Julep's: the tenders know their bar and their job well and the waitstaff is the friendliest and most efficient around.
- The waitstaff was terrified, and they couldn't fool around.
- Food's great, terrace is wonderful and the waitstaff is very friendly under all the attitude.
- If tips motivate waitstaff to provide better service, why shouldn't they motivate professors to prepare better lectures?
- The waitstaff seems to have been there since 1924 as well, and they bring you huge honking piles of food, including pretty much a loaf of bread with everything.
- It's a good reminder for us when we start to take our bartenders and waitstaff for granted.
- You have to learn these whiskies or some long-term staff member does, and then you have to teach your bar-tenders and waitstaff.
- It's quite simply some of the finest food I've ever eaten, prepared by a wonderful chef and presented by friendly, knowledgeable waitstaff.
- The bartenders and waitstaff all wear ties, and the average age of employees has risen from 16 to 21.
- Although the unmarked door would insinuate that only the coolest are welcome, once inside the waitstaff and bartenders are super friendly and accommodating.
- Your waitstaff should know why Macallan is sherried, which beers are light dark, malty, or hoppy.
- Beginning this fall, Allied Domecq brands launch new educational programs for bartenders and waitstaff.
- The restaurant is cafeteria-style, so there's no waitstaff to rush you out.
- This meeting, led by Myers and general manager Esti Benson, 29, includes all of the waitstaff, the floor managers, and the hosts and hostesses.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.