In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- If you get stumped, the manual does give you a URL to a website with hints, and complete walk-throughs on the mysteries.
- Go to Edit / Preferences in the drop-down menus and do a thorough walk-through along these lines.
- The new guide provides a theological walk-through of the rite's significance in a question-and-answer format.
- Without a walk-through the task seems daunting.
- For a more detailed walk-through, including more screen captures and expanded examples, check out my web site in the Resources section.
- You're probably running either an ATI or nVidia card, so turn the page and we'll give you a quick walk-through of each company's panels.
- So I hope to interview Ed later this month, and get the walk-through on IBM's Workspace strategy and client technology.
- A plan walk-through introduces the crisis team to the emergency response plan.
- Other than the installation walk-through, I have had no contact with Workstation Solutions' customer support, so I cannot tell you how good it really is.
- Blogger is featured prominently, and there are detailed walk-throughs of setting up your own weblog.
- Conduct a plan walk-through when a new program is initiated, like a challenge course, or as a new full-time staff member is hired.
- They are able to provide post-flight analysis and mission reconstruction - the ability to debrief with a second-by-second walk-through of the mission immediately after each sortie.
- ‘The exhibit is a walk-through of the entire second film,’ Ivey explains.
- Here is the fingerprint we were attempting to match, and a brief walk-through on how we accomplished this goal.
- Chapter four provides an excellent walk-through on setting up Samba to handle logon scripts, roaming profiles and system policies.
- Troop leaders conducted sand table exercises, followed by walk-throughs, with every vehicle commander participating and providing input.
- Last week, when the media and the governor's staff assembled for an election-night-planning walk-through, the hotel's grand Crystal Ballroom was off-limits.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.