1walkman masculino marca registrada
- Whether people start ditching their iPods and Walkmans in favour of their mobile though remains to be seen.
- The Walkman gave people their own music on the move for the first time, but they were limited by the number of songs a CD or tape could hold.
- It pioneered the category when it introduced the original Walkman in 1979.
- Yet ‘Hold My Hand,’ which sounds as if she recorded it on a Walkman, mesmerizes still.
- Listening on a Walkman often makes the music more personal and direct.