In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cabeza femeninoojiva femenino
- The Ghaznavi missile is capable of delivering nuclear warheads against most Indian cities.
- All the units are very configurable, from power plants down to missile warheads.
- I don't believe that they could put a warhead on a missile that could reach the continental United States.
- These missile warheads are supposed to go off in the air if a target is not found, but this doesn't always work.
- The missile warhead incorporates a dynamically compensated shaped and copper lined charge.
- Last month Pakistan tested ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads deep into India.
- Yesterday, the Pentagon claimed success for its missile shield, after an interceptor missile hit a dummy warhead over the Pacific.
- The US has over 10,000 nuclear warheads and more nuclear weapons than the rest of the world combined.
- On explosion, the warhead produces a great fragmentation effect and shock wave.
- The missile uses a tandem warhead, which can defeat modern armor and reactive panels.
- The high explosive fragmentation warhead is fitted with an active laser proximity fuse.
- Lee sought to calm the public by saying the Chinese missiles only carried dummy warheads.
- The U.S. is also considering arming these missiles with nuclear warheads.
- One of the most urgent tasks facing Japan is to prevent North Korea from putting nuclear warheads on Rodong missiles.
- Dagen dismissed Iran's claims that it had no plans to equip its missiles with atomic warheads.
- And to be confident in their use, you would need to have tested both the warhead and the missile itself.
- And let's keep in mind the ultimate weapon of a terrorist is a nuclear warhead on a missile.
- A careful review of low-yield and neutron bomb warheads would be most timely.
- All nuclear warheads that were deployed in Ukraine were dismantled by Russia.
- This is kind of hard to prove, but weapons capable of delivering warheads 113 miles is pretty scary.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.