1papelera femeninocesto de los papeles masculinocanasto de los papeles masculinopapelero masculino Cono Sur
- As Erica watches the film, she reaches into a wastepaper basket and pulls from it the tissues used by a previous occupant.
- I have now remade the bed, emptied all the wastepaper baskets and hoovered upstairs.
- Raoul was not amused to find me flicking my chewing gum into a priceless installation piece I assumed was a wastepaper basket.
- A woman called Lola arrived at HQ with some denunciations which went into the wastepaper basket as soon as her back was turned.
- He laid his car keys down on the table and was about to throw the junk mail in the wastepaper basket under the table when he noticed it was full.
- I picked up the pile of pamphlets and dumped them in the wastepaper basket.
- All they need is money for pencils, paper and wastepaper baskets.
- Tomorrow, we will have to consign other laws to the wastepaper basket.
- I tossed the first two chapters in the wastepaper basket at four o'clock this morning and shall probably do so again tomorrow.
- In addition to cleaning the offices, the job entailed sifting through the wastepaper baskets and any unlocked cupboards attempting to find any trace of more than a hundred lost files.
- I think they'll take one look at this and toss it in the wastepaper basket.
- If the pamphlet is directed at a non-Irish audience I very much doubt if it will get farther than their wastepaper baskets.
- Archie bounded over and sat on the edge of my desk, knocking my keyboard into the wastepaper basket.
- He then rolled the paper wrapping into a ball and casually flipped it into the wastepaper basket.