1(gun)cañón de agua masculino
- Mobile police units used water cannon and truncheons to counter the right-wing rioters, who threw stones and bottles.
- Street battles developed with police using water cannon and tear gas against the demonstrators.
- Over 80 police and soldiers used truncheons, tear gas and a water cannon on protestors, including women and children.
- A team of police officers from the Central Jakarta Police precinct cordoned off the area with three buses and a truck to stop the brawl, and used a water cannon to disperse the mob.
- A water cannon was deployed outside the Australian Embassy, while reinforcements stood by on alert.
- When police moved against the crowd they gave only two minutes warning before using water cannon and tear gas.
- The clashes broke out after police used water cannon to disperse crowds who had gathered to protest at a contentious Orange march through the area.
- Special units of the police attacked pickets and demonstrators with water cannon and truncheons.
- Indonesian police fired warning shots, tear gas and water cannon to try and disperse the crowd.
- After the demonstrators threw rocks and paint bombs, police responded with overwhelming force, firing rubber bullets, water cannon and tear gas before launching baton charges.
- I'm soaking wet, bruised and burning from the water cannon and the gas.
- Police had to use water cannon and tear gas to break up a crowd of some 200 young people who hurled fireworks and other missiles at them.
- Those nutters in the square loved every minute of it and even cheered when the water cannon returned.
- Hundreds of rioters launched a sustained assault along the West Circular Road before a water cannon and plastic bullets were used to disperse the mob.
- Police retaliated with teargas, water cannon and rubber bullets.
- Two companies of riot police armed with water cannon were used to disperse the workers and at least one was detained.
- A variation on the water cannon is a device which allows an electric shock to be directed via the fluid.
- The tank has a turret that can be used like the water cannon, except that it destroys whatever it hits.
- A friend of mine witnessed a woman blown off her stilts with a water cannon.
- The police were standing by with water cannon to safely disperse the mob.
2(vehicle)camión cisterna antidisturbios masculinocarro neptuno masculino Río de la Platacarro lanzaagua masculino Chilelanzaagua masculino Chileguanaco masculino Chile coloquial