1esquí acuático masculino
- The more adventurous could, possibly, take some waterskis.
- The yacht is a perfect platform for water sports such as scuba diving, and is equipped with windsurfers, waterskis and snorkels.
- The owner also had an ancient pair of waterskis, and I just thought, what the heck.
- Boats, canoes, jetties, fishing rods and forgotten waterskis are among items recovered and sometimes reclaimed by owners, but the other day I found a tennis racquet.
- Waterskiers pay 45 for one pair of waterskis.
verbo intransitivowaterskiing, waterskied, waterskis
1hacer esquí acuático
- Among the winners were some who are involved in lesser-profiled sports, including canoe polo, ice skating, trampolining, and even bare-foot waterskiing.
- Hailing from land-locked Denver, CO, my time on water had been limited to the local swimming pool and waterskiing on mountain lakes.
- There are other beaches, of course, and water sports from swimming and sunbathing to waterskiing and scuba diving.
- The whole family is looking forward to a lot of awesome flying, as well as waterskiing on the huge Murray river.
- His childhood gave him a taste for skiing, waterskiing and fishing and homemade wine, as well as music.
- He's relaxed, tan and advocating the benefits of waterskiing on Florida's Lake Magdalene at the age of 62.
- This summer, I learned how to waterski and stuff like that.
- Whether they want to lounge around in the sun, sip vanilla tea, or get into snorkelling, waterskiing or sea-kayaking, this couple will be able to really unwind here and get into a different way of life.
- Cruising and fishing are fine, but it's hard to waterski offshore, and there are limited areas to raft up.
- She worked overseas for three years, teaching windsurfing and waterskiing in America, and learning to scuba dive in Fiji.
- Mountain-biking, horse-riding and waterskiing can be arranged, and you can swim in either the pool or the reservoir.
- And there is every incentive for her - rumour has it that waterskiing will make its Olympic debut at the 2004 games in Athens.
- I was able to waterski and to ski and I'm very glad I've had that opportunity.
- Today was the day for swimming, tubing, and waterskiing at a nearby lake.
- We like to entertain, waterski, or sometimes just float for a while in an isolated cove.
- This seemingly endless waterway offers something for everyone - fishing, waterskiing, wind surfing, swimming, and jet-skiing abound.
- He launched into a long and daring tale of waterskiing - in February - and doing triple flips.
- A traditional hull form might be okay for fishing but certainly not waterskiing.
- Fishing, waterskiing, windsurfing, boat races and swimming are also favorite activities.
- The island of Grand Bahama offers a wide range of watersports including waterskiing, sailing and windsurfing.