1figura de cera femenino
- He looked like a Russian waxwork, but wasn't as large in the flesh as you'd imagine.
- Numerous small theatres throughout Salem re-enact episodes from the witch trial hysteria while waxwork displays in creepy dungeons capture the key moments.
- In a row of glass cases, waxwork tableaux of Victorian surgeons are shown lopping off limbs while their patients are forcibly restrained.
- Yes, the new Robbie Williams waxwork is just like the real thing.
- Not many people can boast of having their own waxwork in a museum, but New Addington resident Nan Jenkins is just one person immortalised in the Lifetimes exhibition.
- Visitors to Madame Tussaud's are impressed with how eerily lifelike the new Robbie Williams waxwork looks.
- It's there in the lyrics of Christina Aguilera, the styling of Britney Spears and even the poses of mannequins in Madame Tussaud's (where a waxwork of Kylie Minogue depicts her on all fours with her bottom poking into the air).
- One third of the waxworks in the exhibition hall have been damaged because of years of being touched or climbed upon by visitors.
- The singer was speaking at the unveiling of a waxwork model of himself at Madam Tussaud's in London.
- The game show hostess with the acid tongue was ‘delighted’ at her inclusion in the original London exhibition - and even provided one of her TV outfits for the waxwork, which it still wears.
- Here is the story of Kaiser Wilhelm's holiday in a small Welsh spa town shortly before the outbreak of the Great War, and of the Welsh waxwork museum largely peopled by countless effigies of Prince Philip discarded by Madame Tussaud's.
- Ms Ni, a representative of the hall, told the Youth Daily that the cost of repairing dozens of damaged waxworks was extremely high as each wax figure was worth 80,000 yuan.
- Britney Spears will give a deliberately dull performance when Madame Tussaud's museum unveils a new waxwork of the pop starlet as part of a new collection.
- And now we have a Robbie Williams waxwork that has ‘real chest hair’ and ‘a twinkle in his eye, activated with hidden sensors’.
- The couple will have to hold their pose for up to three hours while they are studied for the waxwork figures.
- Going to investigate, we're confronted with a man in a bowler hat and suit sitting at a keyboard looking rather like a waxwork.
- Unrecognizable under layers of garish makeup, Voight at times looks like a moving, talking waxwork.