In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1conocimiento de embarque masculino
- A similar direction was printed clearly on the waybills that accompanied the shipment.
- Investigations are now centring on how the bogus caller managed to obtain the waybill number.
- The company uses another document, called a waybill, for shipments in transit, and ultimately generates a number of other electronic and paper documents for the shipper and recipient.
- It also gave a different shipper and airline - in fact, all three copies of the air waybill have different firms on them.
- It quickly and accurately transforms the data on their cargo air waybills into a stream of financial and strategic information.
- According to the Times, some model railroad clubs run ‘highly disciplined monthly operations sessions that simulate the running of the real railroad, complete with rule books, job titles, timetables and waybills.’
- He says the waybills state that the company is not responsible for the contents of parcels it transports.
- At NorthMart's office, Frank Alainga was swamped by stacks of cargo waybills that he was putting in order.
- A big man in a cowboy hat, his fist full of invoices and waybills, had climbed down from the tractor and was walking over to the warehouse door.
- At the end of the trip, he has to go through another round of number crunching to tally the waybill with the collection before entrusting it to the cash counter.
- Your Honours, I will hand up a copy of exhibit 15, which is the air waybill.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.