1(say) con voz débil(say) débilmentethe sun shone weakly through the branches — la débil luz del sol se filtraba por entre las ramas
- he struggled weakly and then gave in — se rindió sin apenas oponer resistencia
- He cries weakly, the effort clearly straining his feeble body.
- She stood up weakly, testing out her strength to find that she hardly had any left.
- I smile weakly and am forced to stand as the boat heads back home.
- His other arm held her remaining hand to the wall also, and she writhed, kicking weakly at him.
- He turned for the door and she leaned against the table weakly.
- She weakly summoned the strength to murmur a goodbye, and then hung up.
- I hung the receiver back on the wall and leaned against the fridge weakly.
- A flickering light bounced weakly on the tiled brick of the sewer walls.
- She weakly grasped the lapels on his jacket and sobbed quietly into his chest.
- And then he held out his hand and the old man took it and shook it weakly.
- Ibis looked at her companion, completely stunned, and leaned against a building wall weakly.
- Jason walked around the corner; his best friend was feebly holding onto the stall door, smiling weakly at him.
- Democrats have weakly supported a change in how we deal with the energy issue, but some Republicans are now beginning to pick up on the issue.
- Lying among bandages and tubes, she moaned weakly, rubbing her forehead with her one free hand and trying to pull the tubes away from her nose.
- However, close analysis suggests sizeable minorities of students are performing weakly in both reading and maths.
- He laughed weakly, leaning against the metal bar, trying to sound normal.
- When he let go, Carrie smiled weakly, as the force of the hug had taken a lot out of her, and opened her sketchbook to work on a drawing.
- Holly pointed weakly at the wall, her legs trembling with fear.
- I look at Bren and she smiles weakly before taking a seat next to the wall.
- Candice gathered all of her strength and ducked under his arms and weakly tried to open the door.
- This effect, however, is thought to be only weakly dependent on cholesterol concentration.
2mostrando gran debilidad