In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1rotativa offset femeninobefore noun web offset printing — impresión de rotativa offset femenino
- Qualified candidates must have experience in management of web offset printing operations.
- From 6th to 8th March 2007, leading figures from the publishing and printing industry gathered in London, UK, to discuss and debate what the future holds for the commercial web offset printing sector.
- Our high-volume four- and five-colour web offset presses are the most technologically advanced in the UK today.
- The following information will give you a brief introduction and understanding of the workings of a web offset press.
- Some print requirements lend themselves to large-volume, web offset printing such as prospectuses, magazines and newspapers.
- European markets become more and more important for the company whose web offset business is one of the fastest growing players in the industry.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.