In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1página web femeninoweb femenino
- Headlines are rated more important than the rest of the web page by search engines.
- I'm hoping that Mark will put up a web page with his instructions on how to make the antenna.
- If you want your own web page posted on the net, you may be able to get one without the unwanted ads.
- Both convert the web page to PDF format and you can scale it down as much as necessary.
- The service also includes IP-based voicemail that can be accessed through a web page.
- The way to do it is to start off by creating a web page on your site with a list of links.
- Try to avoid the use of extra components which the user needs to download to view the web page.
- They can either confirm their primary location or they will be directed to a web page to update their address.
- It's a fast and easy way to assemble a whole bunch of digital images and put them online in a web page.
- Anyone could use this number to access our personal web page, from where they could contact us.
- Normally the browser will make one request to a web page at a time.
- To her surprise, dozens of complaints about such DVDs had been posted on the web page already.
- The search function, located on the home page, will locate any item that has been uploaded to the web page.
- These ads are pre loaded in the background and then appear on the web page floating over the existing content.
- When a search engine encounters an error on a web page it deals with it in the same way a browser would.
- In some cases, it takes up to two hours for council officials to access the relevant web page.
- We came across an interesting web page today, full of details on the new 3G encryption algorithms.
- For example, someone could scan a code posted on a bus stop with their phone to quickly look up a web page showing when the next bus is due.
- If you're really serious about designing a web page then you have to consider throwing some serious money at it.
- It requires you to click on a link and go to a web page to read a security message or new terms and conditions.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.