1(in upholstery)cincha femeninofemenino cinchasfemenino cinta de cáñamofemenino cinta de esparto
- If you have been in an accident, replace the seat belts and the webbing of the child restraint used during the accident.
- Narrow strips of fabric or leather webbing were interlaced across a seat frame, and a piece of linen was tacked above it.
- To remedy this, there is a loop of webbing on the bottom of the pack to put a waist strap through and keep it from sliding up.
- The boards are then shaped with hand tools, given four or five coats of yacht varnish, and have a webbing hand strap attached.
- I have a piece of purple webbing knotted in a loop that I untie and wrap around my forearm.
- The harness consists of two shoulder straps, made from a medium-grade webbing, which are comfortable and mould to your torso without being too stiff.
- There are three-point seatbelts for every passenger, and force-limiting devices on the belts on the four outer seats prevent bruising from the webbing.
- The end goes around the tree, and the rest of the line passes through the loop, making it adjustable and in theory placing much less stress on knotted webbing, although I have no evidence that says it really does this.
- It was available in oak weave or with cotton webbing, a seat covering more suggestive of indoor use.
- If you want to add more, get webbing, backpack straps, metal buckles and so forth.
- Linen was also used for fire hoses, parachute webbing and heavy-duty canvas.
- The girls were lounging on the grass; Ann sat in a decrepit aluminum chair, its woven webbing frayed.
- Each harness is made of wide, heavy-duty nylon webbing to better distribute the work load and thick padding for extra comfort.
- There were two foldable aluminum seats with nylon webbing.
- The sling itself is available in 1-inch or 1.25-inch widths and is made of heavy nylon webbing.
- While they come in many shapes and sizes, snowshoes tend to have a wooden frame with webbing stretched around it.
- Attached to a single center of gravity by a harness made of strong webbing, hang gliders fly with bodies vertical.
- Instead of a ribbon tie, use nylon webbing that slips through two small metal loops or a buckle.
- I'm even more surprised that there's no secondary securing mechanism, such as strapping or webbing, round the piles of plates in the cupboard.
- It attaches to the suspension webbing with a hook/loop strap.
2Militarreata femeninocincha femenino