In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1revista electrónica femeninoredvista femenino
- Todd Seavey edits HealthFactsAndFears.com, a webzine published by the American Council on Science and Health.
- It will discontinue in its paper format, and will continue as a webzine only.
- I started publishing a monthly webzine in October, called Foreign Accent.
- There is no reason why those who are interested in expanding the influence of these ideas cannot create their own message boards, mailing lists, webzines, etc.
- This bill, by contrast, explicitly excludes all blogs, online news sites, and webzines from journalistic protections, unless they are affiliated with a traditional media outlet.
- She also publishes an independent webzine, The Philosophical Mother, where she often comments on motherhood and pop culture.
- I have developed more appreciation for how hard it is to publish a webzine.
- Actually, the poster business is almost as lucrative as the advertising we get for the webzine.
- She has been putting together a new webzine - this time focused on food - and she asked if I might like to contribute.
- Since Digital Web is a webzine for designers, I am assuming that most of you reading this article are not programmers.
- National Review and its webzine have also published important stories on this subject.
- In fact, it's almost enough to inspire one to start a webzine of one's own.
- I guess the term webzine is much broader then I thought.
- Started as a webzine, it has progressively evolved to include an online record label, which now counts just under ten releases.
- I think someone should write an article for the webzine on this subject.
- Web content may never pay off, and everything good may eventually crumble, leaving nothing behind but pornography and pathetic volunteer webzines.
- Talk radio, webzines, list servers, message boards and now blog sites have one thing in common.
- Howard, you're one of the main editors of a daily webzine dedicated to the nanotech industry and then you do a nano blog besides.
- Your webzine is the best I've looked at for a while.
- A while back, we did an email interview with Brian Orme which was originally intended for a popular online webzine (no names mentioned).
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.