In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1día de boda masculino
- She was begging again; how could one ignore her pleas, especially on her wedding day?
- Despite the fact that the groom had to lean on a cane for the wedding photographs, the couple looked much the same as any other on their wedding day.
- If they want to see Shane on his wedding day, then they are very welcome.
- Gillian, you got married in the last year, what was the moment you remember most about your wedding day?
- Yesterday was a special day, being the wedding day of two of my friends.
- Parents start buying gold jewellery at the birth of a daughter in preparation for the dowry she will need on her wedding day.
- Tomorrow is my wedding day and I don't want anyone to talk about what just happened.
- She was holding onto his arm and appeared more nervous than on her wedding day.
- For a really big party or event such as your wedding day, the last thing you want to worry about is your hair.
- It would not be difficult to design a dress for her that would make her look stunning on her wedding day.
- As their wedding day approached, she became very nervous about her impending deflowering.
- He didn't want his parents and his sister to be angry with each other on his wedding day.
- Our first kiss was on our wedding day, and it symbolized the new beginning of our life together.
- He also admits that she looked as beautiful on her wedding day as she did when they first met 32 years before.
- Family and friends travelled to join the happy couple on their wedding day.
- Once a bridegroom purchased a pair of shoes for his wedding, only to find on his wedding day he had two shoes for the same foot!
- More and more couples just want to come to Adare for their wedding day.
- They talk about their children, about how beautiful their wedding day was.
- Some parents go to great lengths to provide a memorable wedding day for their children.
- I guess you already have lots of thoughts and visions of how your wedding day should be.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.