1the hotel was full of weekenders — el hotel estaba lleno de gente pasando el fin de semana
- The weather might have been far from summery, but even heavy rain did nothing to dampen the spirits of weekenders determined to enjoy themselves.
- Why trudge up Mt Fuji with the tourists and weekenders.
- Wearing casuals, they might have been taken for weekenders, just come from the city for a stroll on the beach in the pleasant weather.
- Gradually the character of our villages is changing as we get more and more weekenders or people who commute moving here.
- Although Courmayeur lies only just beyond the Mont Blanc tunnel, it's refreshingly Italian in feel - from the exquisitely dressed weekenders to the brio of the mountain restaurants.
- It is very accessible and, placed as it is in the centre of the western Mediterranean, ideal for weekenders who can afford the air-ticket every week.
- The weekender can engage in activities like hiking, swimming, cycling, fresh water fishing, bird watching and many more…
- We get weekenders who become some of our most loyal business.
- The traffic consists mainly of weekenders heading out to the lake for the weekend.
- There are complaints here among commuters and weekenders about cocks crowing in the early morning and cowpats and mud on the road just as there are in England.
- Garrison is a small town in a part of the Hudson Valley fast being colonized by weekenders and even some commuters to the city.
- It's full of weekenders reeling from over-priced booze.