In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1persona que cuida la línea masculino
- There are a lot of regular guests who turn up just to tuck into salads, including many who are avowed weight-watchers.
- But a cruise ship is no place for weight-watchers.
- I bought a new dinner service and a wall clock and some weight-watchers frozen dinners.
- I ate lots of non weight-watcher food and suffered tremendous guilt.
- As any weight-watcher knows, it's tough trying to lose the last few pounds.
- Research has shown some foods popular with weight-watchers may contain more fat than non-dieting products.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.