In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pérdida de peso femenino
- Walking briskly for 45 minutes every day with no change in diet leads to weight loss of 18 lb in a year.
- There may be weight loss from the upper body, while the legs stay as they were.
- He became breathless and suffered from pain, exhaustion and weight loss.
- They achieved the impressive weight loss through a combination of healthy eating and exercise.
- Regular exercise has a number of benefits for the brain and body, but weight loss does not appear to be one of them.
- Average weight loss was 11 lb after four weeks, and some people lost 40 lbs by the end of the year.
- Apart from the welcomed weight loss, Paul's overall health should improve dramatically.
- Diuretics can cause quite dramatic temporary weight loss by causing the body to excrete water.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.