1enfermedad de Weil femeninoleptopirosis ictérica femenino técnico
- Leptospirosis is rare in the UK, and Weil's disease extremely rare.
- The river water is untreated and can harbour germs that cause illnesses such as Weil's disease.
- Epidemics such as malaria, Dengue fever, Weil's disease, etc. continue to claim several lives every year.
- Weil's disease, contracted from the urine and faeces of rats, can be fatal if not caught on time.
- ‘We are not aware of any big increase in Weil's disease though it will be a number of months before we get the figures through,’ he said.
- The incidence of infectious diseases such as diarrhoea, hepatitis, Weil's disease etc are on the rise.
- Icteric leptospirosis or Weil's disease is seen in about 10 per cent of the patients.