1(metal/crack/joint) soldaryou have to weld the plates (together) — hay que soldar las placas
- The workers rapidly busy themselves welding the pieces together.
- He told police that the fire erupted when they were welding new metal roof beams in place at the restaurant.
- We still stamp steel panels, weld them together, drop in an engine, bolt on the wheels, and stuff it with seats and fabrics.
- The electron beam welding process has had wide application for joining dissimilar metals.
- Almost all metals can be welded with the electron beam welding process.
- I first welded flat sheet metal to the top of the unit.
- The fuselage was of welded steel tube truss construction and was quite stout.
- The artist was seen welding bits of metal together.
- Then he wanted to make a mortar, so he welded a steel plate onto the end of a scaffolding pipe.
- These steels are usually welded by the gas tungsten arc or the gas metal arc welding process.
- The two sides aren't welded, but they snap together.
- He was handcuffed to a metal desk that was welded to the floor.
- His solution was to remove the part, and have a metal shop weld a small reinforcement to the post.
- They can weld all metals from aluminum to stainless steel, plus they stock parts and supplies for sale.
- The two metals are welded together under heat and pressure.
- A metal ring is welded onto the power shaft beside the universal joint.
- Accordingly, the bottom of the bucket is cut out and replaced with new steel plate, welding it into position.
- Such torches are used to cut through metals and to weld two metals to each other.