- He was found guilty of failing to ensure the health, safety and welfare of his employees.
- It's total disregard for the financial and emotional welfare of everyone involved.
- We have been let down by people who should have been looking after Laura's health and welfare and we are all devastated.
- Its bosses say they are looking to reduce sugar and fat for the health and welfare of us all.
- He has not been heard from since, and there are grave concerns for his safety and welfare.
- We need to ensure that no one has to put the health and welfare of his or her family at risk in order to keep a job.
- Provision for the pupils' care, health, safety and welfare is very good.
- The confidentiality was agreed to protect the interests and welfare of the student.
- The agency said the decision was taken to ensure the children's safety and welfare.
- He said that the health, safety and welfare of officers was always of concern.
- He had no thought but for me, my welfare, my comfort, my safety, my happiness.
- Their help and support over the past few months have made an immense difference to the welfare and happiness of our family.
- Our paramount concerns are for his and other patient's welfare and safety.
- There's an interesting conference about animal welfare going on somewhere at the moment.
- All or most states already have laws to protect the health and welfare of animals.
- Tributes are being paid to a North Yorkshire woman who was devoted to the protection and welfare of cats.
- If you are interested in animal welfare there are two young dogs urgently in need of homes.
- However, housing some birds would not be in their interest where health and welfare is concerned.
- This type of cost cutting threatens the health and welfare of local residents.
- After a month or so a programme of home visits begins, and enquiries are made about the health and general welfare of each family.
- They should not only care for the welfare of the children, but should also have financial knowledge.
- It is your programme in writing for managing health, safety and welfare within your business.
2.1(assistance)asistencia social femenino(program) de asistencia socialwelfare organization — organización de asistencia social femenino
- Welfare benefits are being reduced and new provisions introduced to restrict access to welfare.
- We must look behind these numbers to see if how families fare after leaving welfare.
- First, cuts in welfare and other social programs have reduced government health insurance.
- America, rightly or wrongly, spends a great deal on welfare.
- Dependency on welfare was growing and approaching the peak it would reach in 1995.
- The Government wants to keep putting up taxes in order to support its welfare expenditure.
- The implications for long-term funding of welfare and pensions is profound.
- The workers are demanding an expansion and prompt payment of welfare benefits to the unemployed.
- A decade ago, some Chumash still relied on welfare and donated clothing.
- What got me back was that I was on food stamps and welfare and I had a family to support.
- We know that real jobs are a better guarantee of prosperity for the unemployed than welfare.
2.2US (payment)prestaciones sociales femeninoto be on welfare — recibir prestaciones de la seguridad social
En EEUU el término "welfare" y "welfare programs" se usa para referirse a las distintas formas de ayuda gubernamental a disposición de los pobres, los enfermos, los desempleados y otras personas desfavorecidas. Los programas incluyen Medicare y Medicaid y Food Stamps.