1estado de bienestar masculinoestado benefactor masculino
- National Insurance Contributions are used to fund parts of the welfare state, including pensions and the NHS.
- In opinion polls, a substantial and stable majority defend the welfare state.
- For one thing, I remain unconvinced that it was the welfare state that was central to Fordism.
- Pension provision has become a major political issue in virtually every country with vestiges of a social welfare state.
- Concessions made to the working class included a considerable welfare state and decent public services.
- No country in the area has a welfare state or a properly organised emergency service - there are almost no public ambulances.
- The German government feared Americanization of the health sector and financial instability for the welfare state in general.
- The Swedes have a lavish welfare state married to a healthy economy and the best social mobility in the world.
- In a country with no welfare state, religious institutions are still the principal means of supporting impoverished children.
- Of course, young people get some benefits themselves from the welfare state.
- The Social Democratic movement that shaped the modern European welfare state also originated in Germany.
- Other European countries that have prospered over the medium term have included high-tax countries with extensive welfare states, such as Denmark and the Netherlands.
- After the unique, extremely rapid growth of welfare expenditure the welfare state reached its financial limits.
- The welfare state has meant security and an opportunity for development for many of your people.
- Council housing was incorporated as a pillar of the welfare state by the 1945 Labour government.