1(gift) bien elegido(gift) bien escogido(remarks) bien elegido(remarks) bien escogido(remarks) muy apropiadoI gave him a few well-chosen words! — ¡le dije cuatro cosas bien dichas!
- Concepts such as ‘time sickness’ and ‘time poverty’ are explored through well-chosen case studies.
- Lemon sole can have a wonderful, delicate flavour just begging to be woken up by ginger, garlic and a few well-chosen spices.
- While a few well-chosen words may at times bring solace, and a good joke may bring on fits of laughter, such things are rarely enough to cure a severe depression.
- She has read the Bible closely, and begins each chapter with a well-chosen citation.
- With many well-chosen quotes from her fiction and her philosophy, he traces the interplay between her experience and her intellect.