1Cocina(meat) bien cocido(meat) muy hecho España
- Now she sat in a small, rather dirty tavern, pretending the meat in front of her was a well-done steak.
- We used to be able to eat our meat without it being well-done and cooked to a certain internal temperature.
- All the meats should be well-done after one hour.
- I asked for a well-done steak and it turned up just as I ordered, well presented, along with one of those little salad bowls that arrives drowned in thousand island dressing, regrettably too sweet and too much.
- Go and prepare dinner, Anton, and please make the meat well-done.
- I took dinner with Ian while a hungry Ahmad enjoyed his well-done steak earlier.
- I suggest you combine this therapy with a strict diet of milk, well-done steak and more milk for the ultimate in healthy complexions.
- A dish of veal medallions turned out to be more like well-done, dryish filets of baby beef.
2(essay/play) bien hecho
- She has never married, knowing even then her intense and frequent high school flirtations were an imitation, a well-done performance, expressing social not biological pressures.
- The story was a little disjointed at first, but as the film went on it started to weave seamlessly together, and although I had figured out how it was going to end, it was so well-done that I didn't care.
- In some ways, it's a well-done film with some strong performances and a comprehensible step-by-step depiction of the Cuban missile crisis.
- It was very well done, although the fireworks didn't come across all that well on TV.
- We also know that it is better to acknowledge when work is below one's high standards, rather than letting it sit next to the kind that is well-done and written with integrity.
- The party was well-done: it was held at the Taj hotel.
- He was a conscientious and hard-working man who always liked to see a job well done.
- Do readers really care how we got the story, or will they be satisfied with a well-done piece itself?
- Last Sunday I watched an exceptionally well-done TV documentary featuring the plight of school-age children of migrant workers.
- It offers just as much humour as suspense, and both elements are extremely well done.
- This film is, hands-down, one of the most successful examples of well-done visual effects in cinema ever.
- While I didn't think the movie itself was that frightening, I thought that the video within the movie was extremely creepy and well-done.
- And yet, for all its faults, it was very exciting and a lot of it was very well done.